EcoTools, Pure Complexion Facial Sponge, Sensitive Skin, 1 Sponge
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Sensitive Skin
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Made with Vegetable Fiber
- Fragrance-Free and Colorant-Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Get a Gentle, Better Clean with Natural Vegetable Fiber
- Softens When Wet!
What is a Konjac?
- A highly renewable perennial root plant mostly comprised of starch (similar to a potato)
- It grows in warm climates including Japan, Korea & Southeast Asia
Look beautiful and live beautifully every day.
Pure Complexion Facial Sponge is handmade with 100% natural ingredients, including Konjac vegetable fiber.
Soft & Gentle Cleansing
Treat your skin to a gentle, yet better clean - just add your favorite mild facial cleanser and water! Wash away dirt, oil and makeup and leave skin glowing without over-drying or causing redness. Sponge is fragrance-free, colorant-free, dermatologist tested and gentle enough to be used morning and night!
For best results, use sponge daily. After each use, simply rinse sponge with water and lay flat to air dry. Taking care of your sponge will help it last longer. Replace every 1 to 3 months.
iHerb Customer Reviews
have used this sponge and purchased another brand at local health food store prefer to use with cleaners sponge does rinse well. other brand has a string to hang to dry this eco tools does not but can easily pierce sponge with needle and cotton thread to add your own. hope to see other konjac fiber sponges on this site a good cleaning sponge gentle in eye area also helps to keep milia from forming milia is the small looking white heads around eye that are extremely hard to get rid have had no problems at all in almost a year of only using sponge and regular face cleaners
Posted by 4753588605312391547 on May 21, 2016
Lovely to cleanse with. I think it's broken me out a bit, if that's possible...
Posted by 5465776292155774626 on May 10, 2016
A super little sponge
Posted by hollyhockfields on May 03, 2016
This is a lovely sponge. I use it with my favourite cleanser and it gets right in all the nooks and crannies without dragging my skin or making it feel dry. I use it on it's own when I don't wear makeup. It's handy to take travelling, especially as it dries up pretty fast!
Posted by 4929523920211787471 on Apr 22, 2016
good thing to have at home. It helps to remove masks, peels and just to wash face.