EcoTools, Six Piece Essential Eye Set, 5 Brushes, 1 Travel Bag
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Check It Out! Cosmetic Bag Included!
- Beautiful You. Beautiful World
- The Smokey Eye
- Create a Natural to Bold Smokey Eye
- #1 Eye Brush Set!*
- Cruelty-Free Bristles
- Recycled Aluminum Ferrules
- Bamboo Handles
EcoTools Look Beautiful. Live Beautifully.
Our incredibly soft brushes are designed for flawless performance while also being socially responsible.
How to Guide Inside
Get the Look: The Smokey Eye
5 Brushes. 5 Easy Steps
- Large Eye Brush creates a shadow base
- Angled Crease Brush adds definition to lid
- Petite Eye Shading Brush adds depth at the end of eye
- Smudge Brush blends shadow & completes the smokey effect
- Ultra Fine Liner Brush defines & finishes the look
How to Care: Clean makeup brushes regularly to improve their performance.
Cruelty-Free Bristles · Recycled Aluminum Ferrules · Bamboo Handles
The quality of these brushes is great for their price! The brushes that come in the kit are also fantastic, and it includes every type of brush you need to create most eye looks. The large brush is great for all-over lid colour, the dommed fluffy brush is perfect for the crease, the angle brush works wonders on the brow bone and the lid, the small shading brush is also perfect for highlighting the brow bone and the inner corner and the smallest smudge brush is perfect for using along the top and bottom lash line. The ONLY problem is their size, although for travel its perfect. I would give the brushes 5*****s if they came with full sized handles.
love it. super stuff, as I used to get along without them. Brushes are wonderful, gorgeous makeup with them
average at best
Posted by 5387540850877174178 on Jul 12, 2016
I was rather disapointed with this product. The brushes do not pick up shadows well and the most you can get with them is a very sheer wash of color over the lid. Also the handles are short which want in the product description and is something I dislike. Another instance I dislike is that the brushes have weird sized heads- Many are too big and Im not comfortable using them for crease despite their shape indicating that's what they are for.
Excellent for smoky eye
Posted by 5464921366279637690 on Jul 02, 2016
Excellent for smoky eye
Great mini ones
Posted by miss-bantry on Jun 16, 2016
Usually I'll just bring Real Technique's ones for easy make ups.. but if I need to go somewhere else fancy after gym, I'll take these cute ones too..
Soft and nice quality
Posted by 5674149846918374535 on Jun 10, 2016
The brushes are super soft and nice quality, but the size is q. large for me.