EcoTools, Smoothing Detangler Brush, 1 Brush
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dries 20% Faster* for Less Heat Damage
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- For Beautiful, Healthy Hair
- Ultra Comfort, Lightweight Design
- Ideal for All Hair Types
Smoothing Detangler with unique bristle system quickly smoothes as it gently detangles, leaving hair beautifully healthy.
- EcoVent design dries hair 20% faster* for less heat damage
- Frizz and static-fighting design
- Ultra-lightweight for comfort smoothing and styling
- Anti-tangle design
- Nurtures hair + scalp
Our EcoTools Story. This EcoTools brush is crafted with a bamboo handle, recycled aluminum, and recycled paper packaging.
*Tested versus a leading brush
Please take care of this brush. Prolonged, extreme heat from some blow-dryers can damage the cruelty-free bristles. Avoid using in shower or bath, and to not soak the bamboo handle.
iHerb Customer Reviews
its a great brush, its ok on the knots but still tugs on the hair a little.
I bought this brush for my daughter (age 10) who has curly hair that gets tangled easily. She has gone through so many hair brushes and she would get frustrated brushing her hair. But with this hair brush, she loves it! She now loves brushing her hair, it's no longer a chore for her. It leaves her hair smooth and tangle-free after just a few brushes.
Posted by i7anan on May 31, 2016
تجنن تفك التشابك بسرعه وحجمها روعه
Very attractive brush!
Posted by tofudesu on May 22, 2016
Best brush I've had in a while, I love the wooden handle and the soft, airy rubber cushion the bristles sit on. Makes for a greatly comfortable brush and I will definitely buy another one of these when it's time for a new one!
Posted by 5344618388456543577 on Mar 04, 2016
The best brush I've ever tried. It doesn't damage my hair at all, it's great. Love it.