EcoTools, Smoothing Detangler Brush, 1 Brush
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.51|
- Dries 20% Faster* for Less Heat Damage
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- For Beautiful, Healthy Hair
- Ultra Comfort, Lightweight Design
- Ideal for All Hair Types
Smoothing Detangler with unique bristle system quickly smoothes as it gently detangles, leaving hair beautifully healthy.
- EcoVent design dries hair 20% faster* for less heat damage
- Frizz and static-fighting design
- Ultra-lightweight for comfort smoothing and styling
- Anti-tangle design
- Nurtures hair + scalp
Our EcoTools Story. This EcoTools brush is crafted with a bamboo handle, recycled aluminum, and recycled paper packaging.
*Tested versus a leading brush
Please take care of this brush. Prolonged, extreme heat from some blow-dryers can damage the cruelty-free bristles. Avoid using in shower or bath, and to not soak the bamboo handle.
great sturdy brush
Posted by 5349062843469625414 on Nov 26, 2016
ผมไม่พัน ไม่หลุดด้วย สมราคา
Was expecting more
Posted by 5002372075948636666 on Oct 24, 2016
Predominantly plastic. Not awful but I reckon I could have bought similar quality for cheaper elsewhere.
Posted by 5495646798778649232 on Sep 21, 2016
Posted by LadyEnigma on Sep 09, 2016
I have very long blonde hair, the strands are thin but there's a lot of them and they reach past my butt. I find many brushes tangle or break my fine hair but this brush is great on both dry and wet hair. I tend to add 5-6 pumps of oil first to my wet hair (with my hands) and that helps the brush slide through easily. The bristles feel wonderful and not scratchy on my scalp and are just close enough together to manage tangles without getting stuck. Love this brush! Just feel so nice running it over my scalp..compared to most plastic and natural bristles. ***If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**