EcoTools, Styler + Smoother Brush, 1 Brush
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Dries 20% Faster* for Less Heat Damage
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- For Beautiful, Healthy Hair
- Ultra Comfort, Lightweight Design
- Ideal for All Hair Types
Styler + Smoother is the versatile brush that does 3 jobs in one! Unique design styles, smooths, and gently detangles, while the comfort cushion and ball tips nurture hair + scalp.
- EcoVent design dries hair 20% faster* for less heat damage
- Frizz and static-fighting design
- Ultra-lightweight for comfort smoothing and styling
- Anti-tangle design glides through hair with ease
*Tested versus a leading brush
Our EcoTools Story. This EcoTools brush is crafted with a bamboo handle, recycled aluminum, and recycled paper packaging.
Please take care of this brush. Prolonged, extreme heat from some blow-dryers can damage the bristles. Avoid using in shower or bath, and do not soak the bamboo handle.
Hair gets detangled easily and dries very fast. It is not a round brush as it looks in the picture, the back part is flat, like on a regular brush.
No me ha gustado nada. Se supone que se puede usar con secador para ahuecar el pelo y darle forma y que vaaaa! Se le doblan las púas por el calor a la mínima. No lo recomiendo, si es para usar con calor. Ademas de engancha el pelo en los remates de metal con la madera. Si te resulto útil, dale al botón. Gracias
Very happy with this brush
Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Jul 06, 2016
It's a little larger than I was expecting, but deceivingly light to handle. I find it stimulates my scalp incredibly well when I do the '100 strokes' routine every night. Because I'm hopeless at using a round brush to blow dry my long hair (always ends up in a tangled snarl), i find this half round one to be just perfect.
Not that great as i expected
Posted by NyceUA on Jul 03, 2016
Great wooden handle, but the brush itself isn't.
Posted by 4899600032810520959 on Jun 28, 2016
A very good, environmental friendly and easy to use brush. The only reason for not giving this a 5 star is that it slightly melted after using it on very high and direct heat
Posted by Reviewer3185332 on Jun 13, 2016
This gives great volume and dries hair quickly.