Econugenics, Circutol, 60 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Supports Healthy Circulation
- Dietary Supplement
- Formulated and Recommended by Dr. Isaac Eliaz M.D., L.Ac.
Circutol is a unique formula designed to promote cardiovascular health. Formulated with researched Nattokinase (Vitamin K2 free), L-Carnitine, botanicals, and USDA Certified Organic medicinal mushrooms, this formula supports healthy circulation. Circutol contains the highest quality ingredients available, and is prepared under strict Good Manufacturing Practices and quality controls.
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Vegetarian friendly, non-GMO, gluten free
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules, 1-2 times daily on an empty stomach. Loading dose: 2 capsules, twice daily for 2-8 weeks, or as recommended by your health care professional.
Vegetable capsule (Natural vegetable cellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide.
Caution: Circutol is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Please consult your practitioner if you are taking medicine for a blood disorder. Nattokinase is not recommended for individuals allergic to soy.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Circutol Botanical and USDA Certified Medicinal Mushroom Proprietary Blend
Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis), Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus Spp.), Chinese Salvia root (Salvia miltiorrhiza), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)
|Nattokinase 1,000 FU (NSK-SD)||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|