Econugenics, Circutol, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Healthy Circulation
- Dietary Supplement
- Formulated and Recommended by Dr. Isaac Eliaz M.D., L.Ac.
Circutol is a unique formula designed to promote cardiovascular health. Formulated with researched Nattokinase (Vitamin K2 free), L-Carnitine, botanicals, and USDA Certified Organic medicinal mushrooms, this formula supports healthy circulation. Circutol contains the highest quality ingredients available, and is prepared under strict Good Manufacturing Practices and quality controls.
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Vegetarian friendly, non-GMO, gluten free
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules, 1-2 times daily on an empty stomach. Loading dose: 2 capsules, twice daily for 2-8 weeks, or as recommended by your health care professional.
Vegetable capsule (Natural vegetable cellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide.
Caution: Circutol is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Please consult your practitioner if you are taking medicine for a blood disorder. Nattokinase is not recommended for individuals allergic to soy.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Circutol Botanical and USDA Certified Medicinal Mushroom Proprietary Blend
Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis), Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus Spp.), Chinese Salvia root (Salvia miltiorrhiza), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)
|Nattokinase 1,000 FU (NSK-SD)||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|