- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Healthy Glucose Levels
- Dietary Supplement
Formulated and recommended by Dr. Isaac Eliaz M.D., L.Ac.
Integrative Metabolic Formula is a superior blend of botanicals, patented alginates, USDA-Certified Organic medicinal mushrooms, and minerals. This formula supports a healthy metabolism by combining scientific research with the ancient wisdom of Traditional Chinese, Tibetan and Ayurvedic principles.
- Promotes healthy glucose metabolism
- Supports healthy cholesterol
- Vegetarian friendly, gluten and allergen free
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules, 3 times daily before meals, or as suggested by your health care professional. If taking diabetic medication, please consult your physician prior to taking this product.
Vegetable capsule (natural vegetable cellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Chromium (as polynicotinate)||330 mcg||275%|
|Ayurvedic Botanical Glucose Wellness Blend
Gymnema leaf (Gymnema sylvestre; 25% gymnemic acid), cassia bark (Cinnamomum cassia), fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum), holy basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum), jambolan seed (Syzygium jambolanum)
|Traditional Chinese Botanical Metabolic Blend
American ginseng root (Panax quinquefolius), kudzu root (Pueraria montana var. lobata), Chinese yam rhizome (Dioscorea oppositifolia), anemarrhena rhizome (anemarrhena asphodeloides), tiger lily bulb (lilium lancifolium), ophiopogon root (ophiopogon japonicus), astragalus root (astragalus membranaceus), henon bamboo herb (Phyllostachys nigra)
|USDA Certified Organic Metabolic Medicinal Mushroom Blend
Maitake (Grifola frondosa), tremella (Tremella fuciformis), cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis)
|Algimate Modified Alginate Complex||67 mg||†|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||67 mg||†|
|** Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.