- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Get Natural on Your Side
- Plant-Based Ingredients
- Ideal for Hand Washing
- Cares for the Fine Fabrics
- For HE & Standard Washing Machines
At Ecover we have been pioneering green science for over 30 years to make effective plant-based, planet-friendly cleaners.
- Cares for your silks, woolens & delicate items.
- Made using renewable, plant-based ingredients & naturally derived fragrance.
- Suitable for hand or machine washing.
For Machine Washing: Add 1 1/2 capfuls to machine as it fills with water or pour into dispenser. Then add laundry.
For Hand Washing: Dilute 2/3 capful in 1 1/2 gallons of warm water. Soak fabrics for 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly in cold water and roll in towel to remove excess water. Do not wring or twist. Always follow garment care instructions.
Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, alcohol, lauryl glucoside, sodium chloride, potassium oleate, potassium cocate, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, fragrance (parfum: citronellol).
Caution: Avoid eye contact. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
I've used Ecover delicate wash for years and the fragrance never bothered me, but this new bottle is totally overpowering and gives me a headache. Also, my whole bathroom smells like it days later after washing some items in the sink. I wish they would ditch the synthetic fragrance chemicals. If you have fragrance sensitivities, avoid this product.
Posted by Reviewer1773046 on Oct 14, 2016
I have used this more than 2 bottles so far and it never disappoint me! I love its smell as well
Posted by 4634377907415179281 on Oct 04, 2016
Great smell, cleans well, and is packed and shipped inside of plastic and isolated from the rest of the order.
Posted by 5463848115787027457 on Aug 16, 2016
Baby cloth friendly
Posted by 4625334034421523763 on Aug 03, 2016
not sure if it's really that delicate, don't fine much difference with usual washing detergents.