Ecover, Delicate Wash, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Get Natural on Your Side
- Plant-Based Ingredients
- Ideal for Hand Washing
- Cares for the Fine Fabrics
- For HE & Standard Washing Machines
At Ecover we have been pioneering green science for over 30 years to make effective plant-based, planet-friendly cleaners.
- Cares for your silks, woolens & delicate items.
- Made using renewable, plant-based ingredients & naturally derived fragrance.
- Suitable for hand or machine washing.
For Machine Washing: Add 1 1/2 capfuls to machine as it fills with water or pour into dispenser. Then add laundry.
For Hand Washing: Dilute 2/3 capful in 1 1/2 gallons of warm water. Soak fabrics for 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly in cold water and roll in towel to remove excess water. Do not wring or twist. Always follow garment care instructions.
Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, alcohol, lauryl glucoside, sodium chloride, potassium oleate, potassium cocate, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, fragrance (parfum: citronellol).
Caution: Avoid eye contact. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Not bad,but on official site of Ecover it's written,that there is SLS in content.But on the bottle they don't write it.It's not completely ecological,and it seems like manufacturer wanna hide it.
Smell is strong
Posted by 5378737940120058054 on May 19, 2016
Used for hand washing and easy to rinse out not too soapy. The smell is really strong.
great for hand washing
Posted by Cinders on May 03, 2016
And lasts for a long time!
So far so good!
Posted by 5613072153428191948 on Apr 03, 2016
I've only used this detergent once and it did fine. Quite a powerful smell, but not unpleasant. Still haven't tried it on anything really stained, though. I'll update this once I do.
Posted by Reviewer2409812 on Nov 27, 2015
I'm throwing both bottles I just ordered away. I've used this for quite awhile so didn't bother to read these reviews. I could have written the reviews so have nothing much to add. I washed the hand washables several times in other detergents to try to get the smell out but even that didn't help much. Yes, my bathroom still reeks from the smell plus my nose starts running every time I go in there.