Eden Foods, Bamboo Sushi Mat, 1 Mat
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Bound With Cotton String.
Our attractive bamboo Sushi Mats are imported from Japan where they are used daily as a versatile kitchen tool. They are made from superior quality, thick, untreated bamboo strips bound together with thick unwaxed cotton string to make a flat, flexible surface. Ours is considerably more versatile and durable than those made with thin strips of bamboo.
Traditionally called 'sudare' or 'maki-su' that mean to roll.
Recent studies of cooked food, exposed to long term wrapping in plastic, showed chemical absorption, especially in warm foods. Our Sushi Mat allows food to breathe without condensation that detracts from the flavor and promotes spoilage.
They are easy to wash and easy to use. Once you try them, you may want two or three.
This utensil can also be used to store rolled sushi before cutting, preventing if from drying out.
Sushi mats also make an attractive trivet protecting and beautifying your table.