Eden Foods, Brown Rice Crackers, 2.6 oz (75 g)
By Eden Foods
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food
EDEN Brown Rice Crackers earned the prestigious Gold Medal at the all Japan Confectionary Exposition. A light, crunchy, deeply satisfying snack food. Whole grain brown rice and the prized grain Job's Tears are artisan crafted in an eighteen step process. Stem cooking and multiple backings takes over 48 hours.
Delicious alone, or serve with bean or vegetable dip, salsa, Eden Apple Better...
Short grain brown rice, black sesame seed, tamari soy sauce (water soybean, sea salt), job's tears (hato mugi).
|Serving Size: 8 crackers (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||6%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Love the taste
Posted by Reviewer3049165 on Dec 08, 2008
I have re-ordered these because my grandson loves them.
Was this review helpful to you?
1 person found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Feb 13, 2009
Very crunchy and pretty tasty for a rice cracker, I'll be getting more.
Brown Rice Crackers
Posted by Reviewer2835856 on Jan 31, 2008
I am a recent convert to the brown rice health benefits tradition. I had doubts about whether these crackers would taste any good, but I was pleasantly surprised. This cracker deserves all the awards it has won...
Posted by Reviewer1163825 on Sep 30, 2009
I almost ate the entire bag in one sitting! No wonder they got a Gold Medal! The black sesame seeds at a nice texture, and the complex flavor of the tamari is wonderful.