Eden Foods, Brown Rice Udon, 8.8 oz (250 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Wheat Pasta with Brown Rice
A satisfying, expertly made pasta. The addition of Brown Rice to Udon gives value and taste. It goes with a variety of recipes and cooking styles.
To Prepare: Add to boiling water. Simmer, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes. Be careful not to overcook. Drain and rinse with cold water. Delicious served hot or cold.
- Add to a broth of shoyu natural soy sauce, kombu, and seasonings like mirin or ponzu- the most popular way of eating noodles in Japan.
- Add to stir fried or steamed vegetables, tofu, pasta salads, one-pot meals like nabe and ramen, tempura, soups, or casseroles.
Hard winter and hard spring wheat flour, brown rice flour, sea salt.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|