Eden Foods, Chili, Vegetarian, 14 oz (396 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- BPA Free Lining
- Made with Organic Black Beans, Quinoa, & Spices
- Gluten Free
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Kosher Pareve
U.S.A. organic black turtle beans and Andean organic whole grain quinoa with shiitake and maitake mushrooms in chili sauce. Rich fiber, protein, iron, folate, and zinc. BPA free can lining.
Water, organic black beans, organic quinoa, organic tomato puree, organic onion, sea salt, organic garlic, organic chili pepper, shiitake mushrooms, organic red bell pepper, organic short grain brown rice flour, maitake mushrooms, organic spices.
|Serving Size: 1 cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 2|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I have always made my own chili, so I was delighted this was so delicious. The taste was amazing and could have been homemade. I usually make mine with meat, however, it was delicious without. I look forward to keeping this as a staple, as it's great to have delicious chili without spending the hours cooking it. Please keep offering this item.