Eden Foods, Mu 16 Tea, with Panax Ginseng, 6 Tea Bags, 1.3 oz (38 g)
By Eden Foods
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Resealable Package
- 6 Tea Bags = 6 Large Pots
- Herb Tea
- Good Food • Good Reason • Health and Happiness
- Kosher Pareve
Eden Mu 16 Tea
Sixteen traditional Chinese healing herbs in a bracing blend. Formulated by George Ohsawa the father of Macrobiotics. A unique, pleasant taste. Mu 16 Tea is used to increase strength and vitality. It is a strong herbal tea, to be used in moderation. Six unbleached tea bags, each bag makes one large pot of tea.
To Prepare Place one tea bag in one quart of water. Boil for at least 10 minutes. Make in glass or stainless steel to maintain the herbs' Nature.
Mandarin orange peel, hoelen, Japanese parsley root, peony root, atractylis root, cinnamon, angelica root, licorice, ginger root, cyperus root, apricot kernel, rehmannia root, panax ginseng root, clove, coptis root, moutan root.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This tea is *fantastic* for those times when you are feelig run down. It has a great taste also! A bit pricey, but use it sparigly and it's well worth it.