Eden Foods, Nori Maki Crackers, 2.4 oz (70 g)
By Eden Foods
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food
Eden Nori Maki Crackers are a traditional snack in Japan. Whole grain sweet brown rice is steamed and then pounded into a thick dough called mochi. It's shaped and baked to crisp perfection.
The crunchy puffs are seasoned with premium wheat free tamari soy sauce, kombu sea vegetable, and shiitake mushroom powder, then hand wrapped with strips of nori sea vegetable. Fat Free.
Sweet brown rice, nori seaweed, tamari soy sauce (water, soybeans, sea salt), shiitake mushroom powder, kombu seaweed powder
No preservatives, colorings, or chemicals are added at any stage of their creation.
|Serving Size: 15 Crackers (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|