Eden Foods, Organic Apple Cherry Sauce, 25 oz (708 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Eden Foods
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Good Food Good Reason Health & Happiness
- Just Apples and Tart Cherries
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food
Eden Organic Apple Cherry Sauce starts in family owned orchards around the Great Lakes. We core, peel, and cook select varieties and blend in a 30 Brix puree of Montmorency tart cherries. Awesome flavor, nutrients, and antioxidant flavonoids. Just apples and tart cherries with nothing else added. montmorency cherries - 'the healing cherry'.
80% organic apples, 20% organic montmorency tart cherries
Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (124 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I LOVE this apple sauce, the cherry taste is amazing, it's sweet and tart. Eden Foods is one of the RARE companies left who offer organic apple sauces that ONLY contain Organic Apples, no "water, ascorbic acid" and other cheap fillers or synthetic vitamin garbage. This apple sauce is PURE and the consistency is perfect, it is thicker, not watery (which I hate). LOVE IT!
This apple sauce is sweet and tart at the same time and very fruity. I can't decide if I prefer this one to the strawberry one. This has a bit stronger flavor, definitely frutier. I bought Eden Foods Montmorency cherry butter several months ago because they are high in antioxidants and a search indicated that they are very high in melatonin (or rather trigger melatonin release). For that reason they are best consummed at night, before bed, but in the case of this sauce it's only 20% cherries. This apple sauce is not runny at all, not chunky, just perfectly pureed. An organic delight with health benefits!