Eden Foods, Organic Apple Strawberry Sauce, 25 oz (708 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Eden Foods
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Creation & Maintenance of Purity in Food
- Good Food
- Good Reason
- Health & Happiness
- Just Apples and Strawberries
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Kosher Pareve
Eden Organic Apple Strawberry Sauce starts in family owned organic orchards and berry patches in northern Michigan. We core, peel, and cook select varieties and blend it with small red strawberries. Pure apples and berries with nothing else added. Spectacular flavor, nutrients, and antioxidant flavonoids.
Refrigerate after opening.
90% organic apples, 10% organic strawberries
Button pops up when original seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (122 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 6|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This apple sauce is best served chilled. I ate a quarter of the jar at room temperature and I wasn't impressed at all with its strong tartness, but it became more flavorful and sweeter after refrigeration. I can now taste the delicious strawberries. It also strangely appears to have gotten a bit thicker in the fridge, unless the top part was simply runny due to settling after manufacturing. I prefer my apple sauce a bit chunkier and when I first opened it, it was more like baby food but now it's perfect. All in all, I am very pleased with this sweet, flavorful and delicious apple sauce. It's also a wholesome organic product without the dubious corn-based ascorbic or citric acids.