Eden Foods, Organic Brown Rice Vinegar, 5 fl oz (148 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Naturally Fermented
- Lightly Filtered
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Organic by OCIA
- Product of Japan
- Meticulous Eden Tracking and Audited Records Ensure Purity
Eden Brown Rice Vinegar is still made the ancient skillful way, the natural fermentation in clay crocks buried outdoors for 6 to 8 months. It is mellow, smooth, and sweet. A sushi essential.
Organic brown rice water, koji.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Jun 19, 2015
used for sushi! will use for other dishes. wish the bottle was bigger
Posted by BalkisMar on Aug 20, 2014
Buena relación calidad precio. Ideal para ensalada de wakame, por ejemplo
Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jan 06, 2013
Subtle vinegar flavor and very tasty with bamboo infused jade pearl rice.
Posted by Reviewer2801978 on Feb 23, 2012
This has been a very positive purchase for me and I am a satisfied customer of IHerb.