Eden Foods, Organic EdenSoy Extra, Vanilla Soymilk, 3 Pack, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 7 g Protein
- Real Vanilla
- Fortified with Vitamins & Calcium
- Double Certified Organically Grown
- Kosher Pareve
Wow are you smart!
Enjoying EdenSoy. Drink boxes are great...just right for one, so you grab an EdenSoy because it's not just a drink, it's really good food. Chock-full of the best ingredients with only whole bean soy protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help you stay healthy. EdenSoy is the one that's made right, properly cooked so it's easy to digest and absorb all of its natural goodness. You've made a wise choice. EdenSoy.
- Only whole bean soy protein
- Tested GEO free
- Naturally occurring isoflavones
- No refined sugar
- Dairy and lactose free
- Heart Healthy*
*Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of EdenSoy Extra Vanilla provides 7 grams of soy protein.
EdenSoy is the only soymilk in America using only 100% pure vanilla extract. Real vanilla is from the vanilla orchid. Three years after planting it blossoms, nine months later the vanilla beans are mature. To develop more than 250 flavor and fragrance components that are so loved, the beans are dried for 3 to 6 months and soaked in water and alcohol for a year. It takes 4 pounds of fresh beans (about 600) to make one gallon of pure vanilla extract.
There is no substitute for pure vanilla.
Shake well before opening, then refrigerate and use within 7 to 10 days.
Purified Water, Organic Soybeans, Naturally Malted Organic Wheat and Barley Extract, Vanilla Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Kombu Seaweed, Sea Salt, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene, Vitamin D2, Vitamin B-12.
|Serving Size: 1 carton (250 ml)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Omega 3||230 mg||+|
|Omega 6||600 mg||+|
|Monounsaturated Fat||.5 g|
|Omega 9||215 mg||+|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|Biotin (Vit. H)||2%|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||8%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin C.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+ Daily value not established.