- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 11 g Protein
- Cooked Just Right
- Double Certified Organically Grown
- Kosher Pareve
- Only Whole Bean Soy with All 18 Amino Acids
- Tested GEO Free
- Naturally Occurring Isoflavones
- No Refined Sugar
- Dairy and Lactose Free
- Heart Healthy*
Wow are you smart!
Enjoying EdenSoy. Drink boxes are great...just right for one, so you grab an EdenSoy because it's not just a drink, it's really good food. Chock-full of the best ingredients with only whole bean soy protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help you stay healthy. EdenSoy is the one that's made right, properly cooked so it's easy to digest and absorb all of its natural goodness. You've made a wise choice. EdenSoy.
Did you know EdenSoy is eco friendly?
It begins in USA organic family farms where all the soybeans are grown using no harmful chemicals. Organic farming builds living healthy soil. After making EdenSoy the hulls and mash go to organic farms for feed. What's left over goes back to the bean growers as fertilizer. EdenSoy needs no refrigeration in shipping or storage, meaning far fewer green house gases.
Planet Earth friendly.
*Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of EdenSoy Original provides 11 grams of soy protein.
Shake well before opening, then refrigerate and use within 7 to 10 days.
Purified water, organic soybeans, naturally malted organic wheat and barley extract, calcium carbonate, kombu seaweed, sea salt.
|Serving Size: 1 carton (250 ml)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||.5 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Omega 3||350 mg||+|
|Omega 6||2445 mg||+|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Omega 9||1080 mg||+|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||3%|
|Biotin (Vit. H)||4%|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||4%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin A & C. |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+Daily value not established.