- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Good Source of Fiber
- Good Source of Protein
- No Salt Added
- Heart Healthy*
- Kosher Parve
- 60% Whole Grain
- Double Certified
- Organically Grown
- Authentically Organic
- OCIA Certified Organic
* Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Eden selection, meticulous tracking and audited records guarantee the purity of this food from the farm to your table.
Flax Rice Spirals
Organic flax seed from Saskatoon, Canada is freshly ground and blended with USA family farm organically grown brown rice and durum wheat. Flax seed adds rich flavor and an ideal balance if essential omega 3. This Nutrient, crucial to heart and brain function and overall health, is lacking in most American diets. Whole flax also provides powerful antioxidants called lignans. Rare nourishment is easily served with these tasty spirals.
What a gem we have in the Eden Organic pasta Company. A Detroit landmark crafting pasta in small batches since 1923, it still has the original Italian fixtures like artisan brass dies, noodle rollers, and macaroni dryers. Best of all are its people who care: Bud, Cathy, Jeridine, Jim, Maryanne, Odess, Peter, Robert, Rosanne, Steve, Tasha and Terry...
To Prepare: Cook in boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes.
Organic durum whole grain wheat, organic golden amber durum wheat semolina, organic flax seed, organic short grain brown rice.
|Serving Size: 1 cup (55 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||.4 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Omega 3||337 mg|
|Omega 6||819 mg|
|Monounsaturated Fat||.5 g|
|Omega 9||461 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|