Eden Foods, Organic, Kamut & Buckwheat Rigatoni, 12 oz (340 g)
By Eden Foods
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Double Organically Grown Certified
- Eden Selection and Meticulous Tracking Ensure Purity
- USA Farm Grown
- Organic Pasta
- 5g Fiber
- 9g Protein
- No Salt Added
- 100% Whole Grain
- Heart Healthy*
- Kosher Pareve
- OCIA Certified Organic
*Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Eden Organic Pasta Company has made pasta daily since 1923.
It now makes only 100% organic U.S.A. family grain pasta. Vintage Italian equipment and slow air drying give it the finest texture and taste.
100% Whole Grain Kamut & Buckwheat Rigatoni
Rigatoni means tube with ridges. A potent combination of two U.S.A. organic whole grains, Khorasan wheat (kamut) and buckwheat. Those sensitive to modern wheat often enjoy Khorasan, and Buckwheat that is gluten free with all the amino acids. It is Nature's best source of the important flavonoid, rutin.
Cook in boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes.
70% Organic whole grain kamut wheat and 30% organic whole buckwheat
|Serving Size: 1 cup 55g|
|Serving Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||39 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Eden Foods pasta
Posted by turtlehealth on Dec 27, 2011
healthy and yummy
Posted by Reviewer3310272 on Dec 29, 2011