- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Traditionally Crafted
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food
Eden Kamut Udon is made from North American family farm organically grown kamut, aka Khorasan wheat Triticum turgidum that is easier to digest than modern wheat. Delicious in kombu shoyu soy sauce broth (dashi), stir fries, salads, with a favorite sauce or sprinkled with gomasio (sesame salt). Low in sodium / protein rich.
Cook in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, drain, rinse, and serve.
Organic kamut wheat, Eden sea salt
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (55 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
Not a significant source of Vitamin A or C