Eden Foods, Organic, Lentils, Onion, Bay Leaf, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fat Free
- Heat & Serve
- All Eden Bean Cans Are Bisphenol-A Free
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Kosher Pareve
Eden Organic Lentils are 100% U.S.A. family farm Green Lentils. Soaked overnight and cooked in organic tomato, onion, garlic, and bay leaf at Eden's Midwestern traditional cannery. A good source of fiber, protein, iron, and zinc.
Drain and puree for lentil pate. For quick soup mix 2 cans of Lentils with 1 can Eden Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies and a bit of Eden Shoyu.
Organic lentils, water, organic tomato puree, organic shoyu (water, organic whole soybeans, organic whole wheat, sea salt), organic onion, organic garlic, organic bay leaf.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (130 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 3.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Not a significant source of vitamins A and C.
*% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.