Eden Foods, Organic, Navy Beans, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- No Salt Added
- BPA Free Lining
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Kosher Pareve
Pure & Purifying
Small, white and also called pearl haricot. Eden organic Michigan farm grown. Soaked overnight and thoroughly cooked. England's favorite is used in Boston Baked Beans and Senate Soup. Great for stews, salads, dips, and casseroles. Bisphenol-A free can lining.
Meticulous Eden tracking and audited records ensure purity.
Organic navy beans, water, kombu seaweed
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (130 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 3.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%|
|Not a significant source of vitamins A & C.
* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.