Eden Foods, Organic, Navy Beans, 29 oz (822 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USA Farm Grown
- BPA Free Lining
- No Salt Added
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Kosher Pareve
Pure & Purifying
Organic Michigan family grown. A small white bean also called pearl haricot. Soaked overnight and thoroughly cooked with purified water and zero chemical additives. High in beneficial fiber plus a good source of protein and iron. England's favorite bean is used in Boston Baked Beans and Senate Soup. A pantry staple, great for stews, salads, dips, and casseroles. Bisphenol-A (BPA) free can linings since April 1999.
Meticulous Eden tracking and audited records ensure purity.
Organic navy beans, water, kombu seaweed.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (130 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%|
|Not a significant source of vitamins A & C.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|