Eden Foods, Organic, Navy Beans, 29 oz (822 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USA Farm Grown
- BPA Free Lining
- No Salt Added
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Kosher Pareve
Pure & Purifying
Organic Michigan family grown. A small white bean also called pearl haricot. Soaked overnight and thoroughly cooked with purified water and zero chemical additives. High in beneficial fiber plus a good source of protein and iron. England's favorite bean is used in Boston Baked Beans and Senate Soup. A pantry staple, great for stews, salads, dips, and casseroles. Bisphenol-A (BPA) free can linings since April 1999.
Meticulous Eden tracking and audited records ensure purity.
Organic navy beans, water, kombu seaweed.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (130 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%|
|Not a significant source of vitamins A & C.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|