Eden Foods, Organic Oat Flakes, Roasted and Rolled, 16 oz (454 g)
By Eden Foods
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Heart Healthy Whole Grain
- Cooks in 3 Minutes
- Kosher Pareve
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Organically Grown in Canada
- Roasted and Rolled in USA
Organically grown in Saskatchewan. Fire roasted and rolled into flakes. For hot cereal, in soups, stews, muesli, granola, cookies, pie crust, and baked goods. Rich in fiber and thiamin B1. A good source of protein and iron. Heart healthy* 100% whole grain.
*Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
For Hot Cereal: Add 1 cup flakes and a pinch of Eden Sea Salt to 2 cups boiling water, or half water and half Edensoy. Adjust liquids as desired. Stir, and cook at least 3 minutes. 2 serving.
Organic oats, avena sativa
Made on equipment that also handles wheat.
|Serving Size: ½ Cup Uncooked (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||28|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|Not a significant source of vitamins A and C.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.