Eden Foods, Organic Pasta Company, Artichoke Ribbons, 8 oz (227 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Double Certified Organically Grown
- Authentically Organic
- Good Source of Protein
- No Salt Added
- Organic Golden Amber Durum Wheat
- Kosher Parve
- Good Food · Good Reason · Health and Happiness
- OCIA Certified Organic
USA family farm organically grown golden amber durum wheat is blended with Jerusalem Artichoke, a sunflower relative named for the flavor of its root which tastes like freshly steamed artichoke hearts. Organic spinach adds color. The dough is thoroughly kneaded rolled out in sheets, and folded over itself eight times before cutting. Each step creates ideal texture and flavor. A versatile pasta for casseroles, salads, soups, pesto, marinara, creamy sauces, etc.
Eden selection, meticulous tracking and audited records guarantee the purity of this food from the farm to your table.
Cook in boiling water for 5 to 7 minutes.
Organic golden amber durum wheat, organic Jerusalem artichoke powder, organic spinach powder.
|Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups 55 g|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15 g|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|