Eden Foods, Organic Pasta Company, Parsley Garlic Ribbons, 8 oz (227 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Double Certified Organically Grown
- Authentically Organic
- Good Source of Fiber
- Good Source of Protein
- No Salt Added
- Golden Amber Durum Wheat
- Kosher Parve
- Good Food · Good Reason · Health and Happiness
- OCIA Certified Organic
Eden selection, meticulous tracking and audited records guarantee the purity of this food from the farm to your table.
What a gem we have in the Eden Organic Pasta Company. A Detroit landmark crafting pasta in small batches since 1923, it still has the original Italian fixtures like artisan brass dies, noodle rollers, and macaroni dryers.
A classic flavor duo, generous amounts of certified organic garlic and parsley blended with USA family farm organically grown, freshly milled golden amber durum wheat. The dough it thoroughly kneaded, rolled out and folded over itself eight times before cutting. Such time honored methods create ideal texture and flavor. Enjoy these quick cooking ribbons with a light sauce, or simply drizzle with Eden Selected Extract Virgin Olive Oil. Robert's favorite.
Cook in boiling water for 5 to 8 minutes.
Organic golden amber durum wheat, organic garlic powder, organic parsley powder.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup 55 g|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|