Eden Foods, Organic Pasta Company, Spelt Ribbons, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.47|
- Double Certified Organically Grown
- Authentically Organic
- High in Fiber
- Good Source of Protein
- No Salt Added
- Heart Healthy*
- Kosher Parve
- Organic 100% Whole Grain
- Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food
- OCIA Certified Organic
* Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Eden selection, meticulous tracking and audited records guarantee the purity of this food from the farm to your table.
What a gem we have in the Eden Organic Pasta Company. A Detroit landmark crafting pasta in small batches since 1923, it still has the original Italian fixtures like artisan brass dies, noddle rollers, and macaroni dryers. Best of all are its people who care: Bud · Cathy · Jeridine · Jim · Maryanne · Odess · Peter · Robert · Rosanne · Steve · Tasha and Terry
Jeff and Steve, The Booms brothers, grow all of Eden's organic spelt on their family farm in Michigan's thumb region. Spelt, a.k.a. faro in Italy and dinkel in Germany, can be enjoyed by many who have sensitivity to modern wheat because of its highly water soluble gluten. The twelfth century healer St. Hildegarde wrote "It produces a strong body and healthy blood for those who eat it and makes the spirit of man light and cheerful."
Cook in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes.
Organic whole grain spelt wheat
|Serving Size: 1 ½ cup 55 g|
|Serving Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|