Eden Foods, Organic Pasta, Kamut Elbows, 14 oz (396 g)
By Eden Foods
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Double Certified Organically Grown
- Good Food · Good Reason · Health and Happiness
- USA Farm Grown
- 6 g Fiber
- 10 g Protein
- No Salt Added
- Heart Healthy*
- 100% Whole Grain
- Kosher Pareve
- OCIA Certified Organic
Eden selection and meticulous tracking ensure purity.
Eden Organic Pasta Company has made pasta daily since 1923. It now makes only 100% organic U.S.A. family grain pasta. Vintage Italian equipment and slow air drying give it the finest texture and taste.
100% Whole Grain Kamut Elbows
Versatile Elbows of organic Khorasan (kamut), an ancient grain recently revived. Its high protein, golden kernels make superior whole grain pasta with mild sweet flavor and smooth texture. Many sensitive to modern wheat enjoy it.
50 mg - Omega 3 / serving.
*Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Cook in boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes.
Organic whole grain kamut wheat
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 7|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is my second favorite pasta (first is kamut udon). I use it to make macaroni and cheese or cold pasta salad with peas. I avoid rice/wheat/corn. For this reason, kamut pasta has been a lifesaver to my food choices. Thank you Eden for making past I can eat and enjoy.