Eden Foods, Organic Pasta, Vegetable Shells, 12 oz (340 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.47|
- Double Certified Organically Grown
- Eden Selection and Meticulous Tracking Ensure Purity
- Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food
- 2g Fiber
- 8g Protein
- No Salt Added
- Golden Amber Durum Wheat
- USA Farm Grown
- Kosher Pareve
- OCIA Certified Organic
Eden Organic Pasta Company has made pasta daily since 1923.
It now makes only 100% organic U.S.A. family grain pasta. Vintage Italian equipment and slow air drying give it the finest texture and taste.
Organic Golden Amber Durum Wheat Vegetable Shells
Four color shells, aka conchiglie, of organic red beet, orange carrot, green spinach, and golden grain from North Dakota and Montana high plains. All of it organically grown. The colors enhance in cooking. Each color is separately made. A pantry staple, this shape holds sauce well. They're great in pasta salads, casseroles, soups and stews. Colors are healthy.
Cook in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes.
Organic golden amber durum wheat semolina, organic beet powder, organic spinach powder, organic carrot powder, organic annatto powder.
|Serving Size: 3/4 cup 55 g|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|