Eden Foods, Organic, Refried Black Beans, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Lightly Salted
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Kosher Parve
Organically grown U.S.A. Family Farm Black Turtle Beans, lightly sea salted. A combination of pureed and whole beans expertly cooked and packed. Award winning. High in fiber, low in fat. Delicious in dips, bontanas, enchiladas, and tacos.
Organic black beans, water, sea salt
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (130 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 3.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||27%|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, sugars, vitamins A & C.
* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Eden Refried beans are quite good . However the Sodium (salt) content is Not good. Therefore, will not purchase Eden Refried Beans again
Refried Blacks Beans
Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 10, 2015
These were lacking in flavor and they seemed very defatted(?). The texture was poor making it difficult to warm in a pan or to spread.
Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Jul 10, 2013
Its beans :-)
Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Sep 12, 2012
EXCELLENT - add some salsa to this and BAM!
Posted by Reviewer3198477 on Jun 24, 2012
Much healthier than other refried beans!