Eden Foods, Organic, Rye Flakes, Roasted and Rolled, 16 oz (454 g)
By Eden Foods
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Resealable Package
- Heart Healthy Whole Grain
- Cooks in 3 Minutes
- Kosher Pareve
- OCIA Certified Organic
Organically grown in Nebraska. Fire roasted and rolled into flakes. For hot cereal or entree, in soups, stews, muesli, granola, cookies, pie crust, and baked goods. Deliciously mild and sweet. Rich in fiber with a complete amino acid profile. Heart healthy* 100% whole grain.
*Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
For Hot Cereal: Add 1 cup flakes and a pinch of Eden Sea Salt to 2 cups boiling water, or half water and half Edensoy. Adjust liquids as desired. Stir, and cook at least 3 minutes. 2 servings
Organic rye secale cereale
Made on equipment that also handles wheat.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Cup uncooked (48 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 9|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|Not a significant source of vitamins A, C and Calcium.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.