Eden Foods, Organic Sauerkraut, 32 oz (907 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Double Certified Organically Grown
- Good Food Good Reason Health & Happiness
- Creation & Maintenance of Purity in Food
- Kosher Pareve
- OCIA Certified Organic
This is authentic kraut made solely using old world methods. U.S.A. family organic cabbage is hand harvested at its peak, cored, washed, sliced, and fermented with sea salt.
Generations of experience, traditional methods, and one family growing, making, and packing this kraut creates its traditional, beneficial character.
Refrigerate after opening.
Organic cabbage, water, sea salt.
Button pops up when original seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
It's heated, so I doubt there are any benefits from fermentation
Not great, I've had better brands that produce raw sauerkraut and it seems to have a more beneficial probiotic impact. Not so impressed sadly :(
Posted by 5721219723395907532 on Sep 06, 2014
We love this product, it's not too sharp . Helps all the good stomach bugs. We have it on the side of salad, and our vegetable dishes.
Posted by Reviewer1069250 on Aug 18, 2014
Excellent product! Tastes great! Great price at iherb!
Just Very Nice!
Posted by MarieMR on Jul 04, 2014
I love sauerkraut and this one is fantastic, I usually buy local but when I want to make an order with iherb for supps sometimes I will add this.Iherb has wonderful quality products for a good price. iherb service and delivery times are great! Thanks!
Wife said better then the one she makes
Posted by 4628440611393989237 on May 15, 2014
My wife and I love the Eden Sauerkraut. Great product and good price.