Eden Foods, Organic, Soba Pasta, 8 oz (230 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.43|
- Traditionally Crafted
- Good Food Good Reason
- Health and Happiness
- Small Batch Crafted in Quebec, Canada
- Kosher Pareve
- OCIA Certified Organic
Eden Soba is North American family farm organically grown spring wheat with whole buckwheat. Low sodium and a good source of protein. Delicious in kombu shoyu soy sauce broth (dashi), stir fries, salads, sushi, with a favorite sauce, or sprinkled with gomasio (sesame salt).
Cook in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until tender, drain, rinse, and serve.
70% organic spring wheat, 30% organic whole buckwheat, eden sea salt.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||38 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
No a significant source of Vitamin A or C