Eden Foods, Organic, Soba Pasta, 8 oz (230 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Traditionally Crafted
- Good Food Good Reason
- Health and Happiness
- Small Batch Crafted in Quebec, Canada
- Kosher Pareve
- OCIA Certified Organic
Eden Soba is North American family farm organically grown spring wheat with whole buckwheat. Low sodium and a good source of protein. Delicious in kombu shoyu soy sauce broth (dashi), stir fries, salads, sushi, with a favorite sauce, or sprinkled with gomasio (sesame salt).
Cook in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until tender, drain, rinse, and serve.
70% organic spring wheat, 30% organic whole buckwheat, eden sea salt.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||38 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
No a significant source of Vitamin A or C