Eden Foods, Organic Soybean Oil, Unrefined, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Eden Foods
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Traditionally Pressed
- Naturally Occurring EFA's
- Soybean Glysine Max
- Kosher Parve
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Amber Glass Protected
Eden Organic Soybean Oil, a rare soy oil made without chemical processes from certified non-GEO soybeans. Low pressure, low heat expeller pressing creates this mild tasting all purpose oil. Great for salads, cooking, baking, popcorn, and deep frying. Nitrogen flushed when bottled and protected by amber glass.
Organic soybean oil.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||21%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron
iHerb Customer Reviews
First time purchase, great value for the money. Will add to our diet, with the other good oils we now consume. You are what you eat ( not just an old wives tale, anymore). .