Eden Foods, Organic Spaghetti Sauce, Old Italian, 25 oz (709 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Eden Foods
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Good Food · Good Reason · Health & Happiness
- Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food
- No Salt Added
- Amber Glass Protected
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Kosher Pareve
Eden Organic Spaghetti Sauce with No Added Salt is Midwestern family red ripe organic Roma tomatoes, packed within hours of harvest for maximum flavor and nutrients with organic Spanish extra virgin olive oil and 100% organic herbs and spices.
Organic Roma tomatoes, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic basil, organic oregano, organic black pepper, organic roasted garlic, organic dried onion, organic thyme.
Button pops up when original seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (120 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*% Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1344641 on Feb 06, 2012
Good for a low sodium product
Posted by Reviewer3134012 on Feb 19, 2012
best sauce ever... eden foods is a great brand
Good and tasty
Posted by 5196996301228406685 on Jul 30, 2013
I love this sauce, all Eden Foods are worth buying. Very tasty.
Posted by Reviewer2788147 on Jul 31, 2011
This is as good as it gets. Need to add a little water it is so rich and thick. Great to spice up with chopped garlic and onions. Ordered two bottles and one came broke, they should pack better but guess ups was a little rough with this particular package. Will buy again and again.
Really good pasta sauce
Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Sep 16, 2011
This is the best-ever tomatoe sauce I have tasted among all the gourmet organic tomatoe sauce I have ever tried. I usually buy ones from Italy, but this is really really good. The volume is a lot more than one of those Italian organic tomatoe sauce, and its very sweet without any salt!! Only the complaint is that please change the package to high quality and shaded plastic container, as this bottle is super heavy, increasing the shipping fee to double, and please be environmental friendly by not producing in this glass bottle...other than that this is the excellent tomatoe sauce!!