- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Pasta Company
- Heart Healthy*
- Kosher Parve
- High in Fiber
- Good Source of Protein
- No Salt Added
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Double Certified Organically Grown
- Good Food · Good Reason · Health and Happiness
Whole Grain Spelt Spaghetti
Eden's spelt is organically grown by the Booms brothers, Jeff and Steve, on their family farm in Michigan's thumb region. The twelfth century healer St. Hildegarde wrote "It produces a strong body and healthy blood for those who eat it and makes the spirit of man light and cheerful."
What a gem we have in the Eden Organic Pasta Company. A Detroit landmark crafting pasta in small batches since 1923, it still has the original Italian fixtures like artisan brass dies, noodle rollers, and macaroni dryers. Best of all are its people who are: Bud, Cathy, Jeridine, Jim, Maryanne, Odess, Peter, Robert, Rosanne, Steve, Tasha and Terry.
*Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Cook in boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes.
Organic whole grain spelt wheat.
|Serving Size: ½ cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 7|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.4 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Not a significant source of Vitamins A and C.