Eden Foods, Organic Spelt Ziti Rigati, 12 oz (340 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Organically Grown- Double Certified
- Authentically Organic
- High in Fiber
- Good Source of Protein
- No Salt Added
- Heart Healthy*
- Kosher Parve
- 100% Whole Grain
- Good Food, Good Reason, Health and Happiness
- OCIA Certified Organic
Spelt Ziti Rigati
Jeff and Steve, the Booms brothers, grow all of Eden's organic spelt on their farm in Michigan's thumb region. Spelt can be enjoyed by many who have sensitivity to modern wheat because of its higher water soluble gluten. A feature of Sicilian weddings nicknamed Bridegrooms, Ziti Rigati means tubes with ridges.
What a gem we have in the Eden Organic Pasta Company. A Detroit landmark crafting pasta in small batches since 1923, it still has the original Italian fixtures like artisan brass dies, noodle rollers, and macaroni dryers. Best of all are its people who care.
Eden selection, meticulous tracking and audited records guarantee the purity of this food from farm to your table.
*Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Cook in boiling water for 12 to 14 minutes.
Organic whole grain spelt wheat.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.4 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Omega 3||58 mg|
|Omega 6||1220 mg|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Omega 9||520 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|