Eden Foods, Organic, Whole Grain Spaghetti, 14 oz (396 g)
By Eden Foods
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Heart Healthy*
- Pasta Company
- Kosher Parve
- 100% Whole Grain
- High in Fiber
- High in Protein
- No Salt Added
- Organically Grown Double Certified
- Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food
- OCIA Certified Organic
Whole Grain Spaghetti was the first organic pasta made for Eden in 1977 at Schmidt Noodle, now the Eden Organic Pasta Company. USA family farm organically grown grain, small batch freshly milled and crafted. Experience the satisfaction of whole grain and a revival of well being.
What a gem we have in the Eden Organic Pasta Company. A Detroit landmark crafting pasta in small batches since 1923, it still has the original Italian fixtures like artisan brass dies, noodle rollers, and macaroni dryers. Best of all people who care: Bud, Cathy, Jeridine, Jim, Maryanne, Odess, Peter, Robert, Rosanne, Steve, Tasha and Terry.
*Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Cook in boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes.
Organic whole grain durum wheat.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 7|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||23%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Not a significant source of Vitamin C.