Eden Foods, Pocket Snacks, Wild Berry Mix, 12 Packages, 1 oz (28.3 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Family Farm Grown
- Handy Delicious Snacks
- Low Sodium, No Sulfites, Refined Sugar, or Trans Fats
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Just for Fun or Lunch, Bike - Hike, Travel
- The Best Family Farm Grown
- The Finest Ingredients from Growers We Know & Trust
- Pure & Purifying
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Kosher Pareve
Eden snacks go easily to school, work, & on errands. Keep some in the pantry. Pure and Delicious Energy. The finest ingredients. Low or very low sodium. No refined sugars, trans fat, sulfites, or preservatives.
Organic dry roasted almonds, organic dry roasted pumpkin seed, organic raw sunflower seed, organic raisins, organic cranberries (cranberries, organic apple juice concentrate, organic sunflower oil), organic wild low bush blueberries (wild blueberries, organic apple juice concentrate, organic sunflower oil)
Made on equipment that handles sesame seed.
|Serving Size: 1 package|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||8 g||12%|
|Sat Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||13 g||4%|
|Not a significant source of vitamins A and C or calcium.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Nice taste with great ingredients. Not the cheapest snack, but great to have for trips.
Nice berry mix!
Posted by 5554598742956411679 on May 22, 2014
PRO: Nice selection Taste good Healthy In individual packets so can take to work as a snack CON: Small packet serving Quite expensive Repurchase? Maybe, if it is on sale. Good trail mix, just too expensive for a small packet serving
Posted by 5318935753084671852 on May 21, 2014
Really good! But a lot of rasins! Kind of sticks together, but it's good in taste.
Wild Berry Mix
Posted by 5090646261203757529 on May 11, 2014
I like that this wild berry nuts is individually packed. My children loves it too. Great taste!
Posted by 5632616482120489374 on Apr 18, 2014
Tasty healty and great to take to school or work