Eden Foods, Selected, All Mixed Up, Nuts & Dried Fruit, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Resealable Package
- Low Sodium
- Dry Roasted Seeds, Nuts & Fruit
- Good Food Good Reason
- Health & Happiness
- Kosher Pareve
- OCIA Certified Organic
Dry roasted organic almonds and pumpkin seeds, lightly misted with real, rare Atlantic sea salt mixed with dried Montmorency tart cherries and organic raisins. Pleasingly balanced sweet, tart, and salty flavors.
Organic roasted pumpkin seeds, organic roasted almonds, dried montmorency cherries (montmorency tart cherries, organic apple juice concentrate, organic safflower oil), organic thompson raisins, sea salt
Made on equipment that handles sesame seed. May contain an occasional cherry pit.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 3.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||9%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||5 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||15%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
tasty but there are far more nuts than dried fruit--sometimes it's too unbalanced and uninteresting compared to other trail mixes
Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014
I pprobably won't buy again.
Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Feb 28, 2014
a bit salty
Posted by 5371192561122578470 on Feb 27, 2014
a bit salty
Posted by 4956361567040427121 on Feb 21, 2014
it was very delicious