Eden Foods, Soba, Wheat and Buckwheat Pasta, 8.8 oz (250 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Rich, hearty and satisfying, this expertly made pasta is easy to prepare. Its flavor combines well with a variety of recipes and cooking styles.
Add to boiling water. Simmer, uncovered, for 6 to 8 minutes. Be careful not to overcook. Drain and rinse with cold water. Delicious served hot or cold.
- Add to a broth of shoyu natural soy sauce, kombu, and seasonings like mirin or ponzu- the most popular way of eating noodles in Japan.
- Add to stir fried or steamed vegetables, tofu, pasta salads, one-pot meals like nabe and ramen, tempura, soups, or casseroles.
Hard winter and hard spring wheat flour, whole buckwheat flour, sea salt.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Takes a bit getting used to cooking it, but once mastered it is the best pasta we have tried. Not bad price also. We just wish that we could get the 100% Soba by Eden as well. It is are favorite.
Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Jan 31, 2014
The taste is nothing special and the texture goes from unpleasantly chewy to mushy as you're cooking.
Versatile and easy to cook.
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 07, 2013
When you're hungry and tired, don't want to fuss over cooking, need something quick and easy and healthy, that'll fill you up, this is just the ticket! Very nice on its own with a little oil and salt, or with a sauce. I recommend.
Posted by Reviewer1312220 on Apr 21, 2010
I tried them yesterday and I almost couldnt stop eating, because it was so delicious!!! I absolutely recommend em.
Posted by Reviewer2085175 on Jun 15, 2008
I enjoy this pasta, and imagine it's a little healthier than just wheat.