Eden Foods, Sprouted Brown Rice, Mochi, 10.5 oz (300 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.60|
- Steamed, Pounded Sweet Brown Rice
- JAS Certified Rice
- Gluten Free
- Whole Grain
- Kosher Pareve
Mochi softens and puffs into moist, chewy cakes with crisp outer crust from slow pan sizzling or oven baked about 8 minutes. Powerful. Versatile. Fun. Rejuvenate.
Sweet brown rice oryza glutinosa
|Serving Size: 1 Square (50 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0.2 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 diet.
I love mochi, but until I purchased these Eden mochis, I was only familiar with the ones popular in many asian countries like Taiwan. I always suspected that they were of dubious nutritional value, but I love that chewy texture. These are perfect - they are sprouted so they are so much healthier than white mochi. I just fried in some coconut oil and drizzled with maple syrup for a sweet treat. Love how they crisp up when cooked!