Eden Foods, Sprouted Brown Rice, Mochi, 10.5 oz (300 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Steamed, Pounded Sweet Brown Rice
- JAS Certified Rice
- Gluten Free
- Whole Grain
- Kosher Pareve
Mochi softens and puffs into moist, chewy cakes with crisp outer crust from slow pan sizzling or oven baked about 8 minutes. Powerful. Versatile. Fun. Rejuvenate.
Sweet brown rice oryza glutinosa
|Serving Size: 1 Square (50 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0.2 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 diet.
I love mochi, but until I purchased these Eden mochis, I was only familiar with the ones popular in many asian countries like Taiwan. I always suspected that they were of dubious nutritional value, but I love that chewy texture. These are perfect - they are sprouted so they are so much healthier than white mochi. I just fried in some coconut oil and drizzled with maple syrup for a sweet treat. Love how they crisp up when cooked!