Eden Foods, Sushi Nori, 50 Sheets, 4.4 oz (125 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Eden Foods
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Toasted Japanese Sea Vegetable Sheets
Eden Sushi Nori is toasted, ready for making sushi and rice balls, to crush for use as a tasty condiment, or cut into thin strips as a garnish. Cultivated in arctic current and mountain rivers mineral nourished Ise Bay, Japan surrounded by environmentally protected national forests.
Nori (porphyra tenera).
May contain a trace amount of crustacean shellfish.
|Serving Size: 1 sheet (2.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|