Eden Foods, Wild Rice, 7 oz (198 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.55|
- Resealable Package
- Hand Harvested Whole Grain
- Wild Rice A Gluten Free Food
- Kosher Pareve
Eden Wild Rice hand harvested in northern Minnesota lakes by Native Americans in canoes as required by law. Parching it over a wood fire preserves and imparts a mild nutty flavor. Authentic wild rice is in danger of contamination from domesticated, hybrid strains grown in paddies. Eden Wild Rice is helping this age-old tradition continue, and it supports the Native American traditional culture. Good source of fiber and protein, gluten free and heart healthy.*
*Diets rich in whole grains and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
To Prepare: Wash 1 cup wild rice, place in a small pot with 2 cups water, cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 30 to 35 minutes until light and fluffy.
Wild rice, zizania palustris
|Serving Size: 1/4 Cup uncooked (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Not a significant source of vitamins A, C and Calcium.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.