Eden Foods, Wild Rice, 7 oz (198 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Resealable Package
- Hand Harvested Whole Grain
- Wild Rice A Gluten Free Food
- Kosher Pareve
Eden Wild Rice hand harvested in northern Minnesota lakes by Native Americans in canoes as required by law. Parching it over a wood fire preserves and imparts a mild nutty flavor. Authentic wild rice is in danger of contamination from domesticated, hybrid strains grown in paddies. Eden Wild Rice is helping this age-old tradition continue, and it supports the Native American traditional culture. Good source of fiber and protein, gluten free and heart healthy.*
*Diets rich in whole grains and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
To Prepare: Wash 1 cup wild rice, place in a small pot with 2 cups water, cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 30 to 35 minutes until light and fluffy.
Wild rice, zizania palustris
|Serving Size: 1/4 Cup uncooked (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Not a significant source of vitamins A, C and Calcium.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.