Eden Foods, Wild Yam Soba, 8.8 oz (250 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Eden Foods3 Reviews
0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Product Code: EDN-20337
- UPC Code: 024182203370
- Package Quantity: 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Dimensions: 0.8 x 9.9 x 2.5 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Wheat and Buckwheat Pasta with Wild Yams
Rich, hearty and satisfying, with a subtle flavor from the addition of wild yam (jinenjo). Suitable for a variety of recipes and cooking styles.
Add to boiling water. Simmer, uncovered, for 6 to 8 minutes. Be careful not to overcook. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Delicious served hot or cold.
- Add to broth of shoyu natural soy sauce, kombu, and seasonings like mirin or ponzu- the most popular way of eating noodles in Japan.
- Add to stir fried or steamed vegetables, tofu, pasta salads, one-pot meals like nabe and ramen, tempura, soups, or casseroles.
Hard winter and hard spring wheat flour, whole buckwheat flour, wild yam (dioscorea japonica) flour, sea salt.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This food is not only great in nutritional value, but also a great "food" for gentle intestinal cleansing. (see: wild yam, used all over Asia ) GS
When you're hungry and tired, don't want to fuss over cooking, need something quick and easy and healthy, that'll fill you up, this is just the ticket! Very nice on its own with a little oil and salt, or with a sauce. I recommend.