Edward & Sons, Chreesy Mashed Potatoes, Dairy Free, 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Gluten Free
- Convenience Without Compromise
- Made with Organic Potatoes
- Featuring Road's End Organics Cheddar Style Chreese
- Makes 4 Servings
- Ready in Just 5 Minutes!
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
Chreesy Mashed Potatoes are made from certified organic potatoes and cheddar-style Chreese (pronounced "trees"), the remarkable vegan alternative to cheese from Road's End Organics. Treat your whole family to the great taste of Chreesy Potatoes, and be sure to try the recipe for Chreesy Mashed Potato Croquettes found on the back of this box. They are scrumptious!
You'll Need For 4 Servings:
1/2 Cup Milk Product (Dairy or non-dairy)
1-1/3 Cups Boiling Water
2 Tbsp Buttery Spread (Margarine or Olive Oil)
|To Prepare||Potato Mix||Milk Product||Water||Buttery Spread|
|2 Servings||2/3 Cup||1/4 Cup||2/3 Cup||1 Tbsp|
|4 Servings||1 1/3 Cups||1/2 Cup||1 1/3 Cups||2 Tbsp|
Pour boiling water and buttery spread into a bowl. Sprinkle in the organic mashed potatoes and stir well. Stir in milk product until well mixed. Serve immediately.
- Place buttery spread and water in a saucepan and heat to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Chreesy Mashed Potatoes Mix.
- Add milk product and stir thoroughly with fork to achieve desired consistency. Do not whip
- Place buttery spread, milk product and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute until buttery spread is melted and water is almost boiling.
- Stir in the Chreesy Mashed Potatoes mix.
- Microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes for 4 servings or 2 1/2 minutes for 2 servings.
- Stir thoroughly with a fork to achieve consistency. Do not whip.
For creamier potatoes, add more milk product (stir 1 Tbsp at a time to reach desired consistency). For firmer potatoes, let sit 2-3 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers and use within 3 days.
Organic potato flakes (organic potatoes, mono and di-glycerides from organic palm oil), Cheddar Style Chreese (vegetarian support nutritional yeast [yeast, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid, vitamin B12], nutritional yeast, organic onion powder, organic garlic powder, sea salt, organic ground mustard seed, annatto powder).
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup dry mix (25 g) 1/2 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
Amount Per Serving
|Seasoned Flakes||Prepared w/ Soy Milk, Vegan Spread, Water*|
|Calories from fat||0||50|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||6%||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%||8%|
|*Prepared as directed with soy milk and buttery spread, which adds an additional 5 g total fat, 1.5 g sat fat, 60 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 1 g sugar, 1 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4