Edward & Sons, Organic Ice Cream Cones, 12 Cones, 1.2 oz (36 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 0g Trans Fat
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Certified Kosher Pareve by Orthodox Union
Let's Do...Organic Ice Cream Cones are classic, cake style cones perfect for holding your favorite frozen desserts! Top them with a scoop or two of ice cream and garnish with fresh fruit.
If the cones lose crispness, preheat oven to 300°F 150°C) and turn off. Place the individual cones in the oven for 2 minutes and remove.
Organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic extra-virgin olive oil, soy lecithin, salt, sodium bicarbonate.
Allergy information: contains gluten and soy.
|Serving Size: 1 cone (3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4|
iHerb Customer Reviews
So far these ice cream cones have held up and taste very good. I mainly use them as a vehicle for transporting ice cream to my mouth which they do very well. The box was bent when it arrived, but no broken cones.