Categories Food, Groceries Vegan Foods
Edward & Sons, Mashed Potatoes
Categories Food, Groceries Gluten Free Foods
Edward & Sons, Organic Mashed Potatoes, Home Style, 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Quick & Easy - Prepare in 5 Min.
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- "Convenience Without Compromise"
- Makes 4 Servings
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher by Kehilla Kosher
You'll Need For 4 Servings:
- 1/2 Cup Milk Product (Dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 1/3 Cups Boiling Water
- 2 Tbsp Buttery Spread (Margarine or Olive Oil)
|To Prepare||Potato Mix||Milk Product||Water||Buttery Spread|
|2 Servings||2/3 Cup||1/4 Cup||2/3 Cup||1 Tbsp|
|4 Servings||1 1/3 Cups||1/2 Cup||1 1/3 Cups||2 Tbsp|
- Place buttery spread and water in a saucepan and heat to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in Organic Mashed Potatoes mix.
- Add milk product and stir thoroughly with fork to achieve desired consistency. Do not whip.
Quickest Preparation: Pour boiling water and buttery spread into a bowl. Sprinkle in the organic mashed potatoes and stir well. Stir in milk product until well mixed. Serve immediately.
- Place buttery spread, milk product and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute until buttery spread is melted and water is almost boiling.
- Stir in Organic Mashed Potatoes mix.
- Microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes for 4 servings or 2 1/2 minutes for 2 servings.
- Stir thoroughly with a fork to achieve consistency. Do not whip.
For creamier potatoes, add more milk product (stir in 1 tbsp at a time to reach desired consistency) For firmer potatoes, let sit 2-3 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers and use within 3 days.
- Just before serving, fold in cooked peas, corn or broccoli florets.
- Smother prepared potatoes with any of Road's End Organics quick-cooking gravies - all are organic, gluten free and delicious.
Organic potato flakes (organic potatoes, mono and di-glycerides from organic palm oil), organic onion powder, sea salt, organic black pepper.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup dry mix (25 g), 1/2 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
Amount Per Serving
|Seasoned Flakes||Prepared w/ Soy Milk, Vegan Spread, Water*|
|Calories from Fat||0||45|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||7%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|*Prepared as directed with soy milk and buttery spread, which adds an additional 5 g total fat, 1.5 g sat fat, 60 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 1 g sugar, 1 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4