Edward & Sons, Organic Mashed Potatoes, Home Style, 3.5 oz (100 g)23 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Product Code: EDW-00070
- UPC Code: 043182000703
- Package Quantity: 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 4.5 x 6.5 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Quick & Easy - Prepare in 5 Min.
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- "Convenience Without Compromise"
- Makes 4 Servings
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher by Kehilla Kosher
You'll Need For 4 Servings:
- 1/2 Cup Milk Product (Dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 1/3 Cups Boiling Water
- 2 Tbsp Buttery Spread (Margarine or Olive Oil)
|To Prepare||Potato Mix||Milk Product||Water||Buttery Spread|
|2 Servings||2/3 Cup||1/4 Cup||2/3 Cup||1 Tbsp|
|4 Servings||1 1/3 Cups||1/2 Cup||1 1/3 Cups||2 Tbsp|
- Place buttery spread and water in a saucepan and heat to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in Organic Mashed Potatoes mix.
- Add milk product and stir thoroughly with fork to achieve desired consistency. Do not whip.
Quickest Preparation: Pour boiling water and buttery spread into a bowl. Sprinkle in the organic mashed potatoes and stir well. Stir in milk product until well mixed. Serve immediately.
- Place buttery spread, milk product and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute until buttery spread is melted and water is almost boiling.
- Stir in Organic Mashed Potatoes mix.
- Microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes for 4 servings or 2 1/2 minutes for 2 servings.
- Stir thoroughly with a fork to achieve consistency. Do not whip.
For creamier potatoes, add more milk product (stir in 1 tbsp at a time to reach desired consistency) For firmer potatoes, let sit 2-3 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers and use within 3 days.
- Just before serving, fold in cooked peas, corn or broccoli florets.
- Smother prepared potatoes with any of Road's End Organics quick-cooking gravies - all are organic, gluten free and delicious.
Organic potato flakes (organic potatoes, mono and di-glycerides from organic palm oil), organic onion powder, sea salt, organic black pepper.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup dry mix (25 g), 1/2 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
Amount Per Serving
|Seasoned Flakes||Prepared w/ Soy Milk, Vegan Spread, Water*|
|Calories from Fat||0||45|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||7%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|*Prepared as directed with soy milk and buttery spread, which adds an additional 5 g total fat, 1.5 g sat fat, 60 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 1 g sugar, 1 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
Much more flavor than the standard potato bud. A bit costly, perhaps, but hey tast more like potatoes than other instants brands
I'm loving this stuff. Tasty. Well-priced. Good ingredients.