Edward & Sons, Organic Mashed Potatoes, Home Style, 3.5 oz (100 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Quick & Easy - Prepare in 5 Min.
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- "Convenience Without Compromise"
- Makes 4 Servings
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher by Kehilla Kosher
You'll Need For 4 Servings:
- 1/2 Cup Milk Product (Dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 1/3 Cups Boiling Water
- 2 Tbsp Buttery Spread (Margarine or Olive Oil)
|To Prepare||Potato Mix||Milk Product||Water||Buttery Spread|
|2 Servings||2/3 Cup||1/4 Cup||2/3 Cup||1 Tbsp|
|4 Servings||1 1/3 Cups||1/2 Cup||1 1/3 Cups||2 Tbsp|
- Place buttery spread and water in a saucepan and heat to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in Organic Mashed Potatoes mix.
- Add milk product and stir thoroughly with fork to achieve desired consistency. Do not whip.
Quickest Preparation: Pour boiling water and buttery spread into a bowl. Sprinkle in the organic mashed potatoes and stir well. Stir in milk product until well mixed. Serve immediately.
- Place buttery spread, milk product and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute until buttery spread is melted and water is almost boiling.
- Stir in Organic Mashed Potatoes mix.
- Microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes for 4 servings or 2 1/2 minutes for 2 servings.
- Stir thoroughly with a fork to achieve consistency. Do not whip.
For creamier potatoes, add more milk product (stir in 1 tbsp at a time to reach desired consistency) For firmer potatoes, let sit 2-3 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers and use within 3 days.
- Just before serving, fold in cooked peas, corn or broccoli florets.
- Smother prepared potatoes with any of Road's End Organics quick-cooking gravies - all are organic, gluten free and delicious.
Organic potato flakes (organic potatoes, mono and di-glycerides from organic palm oil), organic onion powder, sea salt, organic black pepper.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup dry mix (25 g), 1/2 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
Amount Per Serving
|Seasoned Flakes||Prepared w/ Soy Milk, Vegan Spread, Water*|
|Calories from Fat||0||45|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||7%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|*Prepared as directed with soy milk and buttery spread, which adds an additional 5 g total fat, 1.5 g sat fat, 60 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 1 g sugar, 1 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Smells really really nice and the taste is surprisingly good, definitely the best i have tried. Will keep buying from this brand.
A good choice when I absolutely don't have time to cook anything normal, but still far from tasting like home,ade mashed potatoes.
Great for lots of recipes
Posted by Jezzikah22 on Sep 11, 2016
I make this without any milk just a vegan butter and water, but goes great with so many additives
Better than home made if you prepare it well!
Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016
Prepared to the directions (quick and easy method), with a dash more boiling water and a touch more butter, a touch more salt for my older children and myself, this is so amazing. I am really fussy when it comes to mashed potato but this gets a big thumbs up from me and my (sometimes very fussy) children!! Buy it!!
Organic and Vegan
Posted by plantbadedelixir on Aug 08, 2016
Love this - Organic and Vegan. Thank you iherb and customers. Great product.
Posted by 4844494907930468031 on Jul 26, 2016
This is the best instant mash potatoes ever. very easy to make will buy again.