Edward & Sons, Organic Mashed Potatoes, Home Style, 3.5 oz (100 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Quick & Easy - Prepare in 5 Min.
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- "Convenience Without Compromise"
- Makes 4 Servings
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher by Kehilla Kosher
You'll Need For 4 Servings:
- 1/2 Cup Milk Product (Dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 1/3 Cups Boiling Water
- 2 Tbsp Buttery Spread (Margarine or Olive Oil)
|To Prepare||Potato Mix||Milk Product||Water||Buttery Spread|
|2 Servings||2/3 Cup||1/4 Cup||2/3 Cup||1 Tbsp|
|4 Servings||1 1/3 Cups||1/2 Cup||1 1/3 Cups||2 Tbsp|
- Place buttery spread and water in a saucepan and heat to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in Organic Mashed Potatoes mix.
- Add milk product and stir thoroughly with fork to achieve desired consistency. Do not whip.
Quickest Preparation: Pour boiling water and buttery spread into a bowl. Sprinkle in the organic mashed potatoes and stir well. Stir in milk product until well mixed. Serve immediately.
- Place buttery spread, milk product and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute until buttery spread is melted and water is almost boiling.
- Stir in Organic Mashed Potatoes mix.
- Microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes for 4 servings or 2 1/2 minutes for 2 servings.
- Stir thoroughly with a fork to achieve consistency. Do not whip.
For creamier potatoes, add more milk product (stir in 1 tbsp at a time to reach desired consistency) For firmer potatoes, let sit 2-3 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers and use within 3 days.
- Just before serving, fold in cooked peas, corn or broccoli florets.
- Smother prepared potatoes with any of Road's End Organics quick-cooking gravies - all are organic, gluten free and delicious.
Organic potato flakes (organic potatoes, mono and di-glycerides from organic palm oil), organic onion powder, sea salt, organic black pepper.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup dry mix (25 g), 1/2 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
Amount Per Serving
|Seasoned Flakes||Prepared w/ Soy Milk, Vegan Spread, Water*|
|Calories from Fat||0||45|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||7%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|*Prepared as directed with soy milk and buttery spread, which adds an additional 5 g total fat, 1.5 g sat fat, 60 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 1 g sugar, 1 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
Smells really really nice and the taste is surprisingly good, definitely the best i have tried. Will keep buying from this brand.
Much more flavor than the standard potato bud. A bit costly, perhaps, but hey tast more like potatoes than other instants brands
Very creamy, but tastes good
Posted by livetsrose on Mar 16, 2016
I've always loved mashed potatoes. When I went from vegetarian to vegan 8,5 months ago, I couldn't find any vegan version in my country. Of course homemade is the best, but I also like the different taste of instant mashed potatoes. It'll never taste like homemade, but I think that's also the point, at least for me. The taste is great! It's very creamy, but good. Add some chives and good seasoning - and you have some great mashed potatoes to eat with your vegan meat substitutes.
Fantastic comfort food in a pinch
Posted by 5414430619339106097 on May 16, 2015
I love that this is vegan, but tastes incredibly creamy. We cook up a box of this with margarine and unsweetened almond milk to serve alongside veggie sausages and gravy. I've reordered a number of times now!
Pretty good for instant...
Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Apr 23, 2015
But the real thing is much much better of course!;)
Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Mar 23, 2015
Tastes good, easy to make.
Posted by 5250317773964594852 on Feb 26, 2015
I normally cook my own potatoes on a regular basis, and don't like to use dried potato like this. But i bought it to have on hand if i don't have potatoes at home and because it's vegan - they have dried mash at my local supermarkets, but these aren't vegan. Anyway, it happened the other day - i ran out of potatoes at home. So i gave this a try. I wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised. It's as quick to make as they say, has a good texture and taste. It's fairly mild in flavour, which is good for those people who like it that way, and also those of us like me, who can add our own seasonings. While i don't plan to rely on powdered mash, this is an excellent product to have on standby.